![]() |
|
I made a new forum for Megadeth fans. - Printable Version +- Iron Maiden Bulgaria Forum (https://ironmaiden-bg.com/forum) +-- Forum: Iron Maiden - English Thread (https://ironmaiden-bg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3) +--- Forum: Free Talk (https://ironmaiden-bg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Thread: I made a new forum for Megadeth fans. (/showthread.php?tid=1345) |
I made a new forum for Megadeth fans. - SmokeontheWater - 20th August 2026 Interested in daily Megadeth discussions that go beyond the usual "Metallica vs. Megadeth" debates? I recently created a fan forum: https://megadethfans.net/ The goal is to build a community for fans who enjoy more in-depth discussions about the band. Whether it's talking about albums, mentioning the latest news, sharing favorite deep cuts, discussing different eras of the band, or simply connecting with other fans, you'll find a place for it there. The forum is also designed to encourage longer conversations, reduce repetitive topics, and create a welcoming community. Plus, there are no ads. If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, I'd be happy to have you join. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you don't like Megadeth, carry on. RE: I made a new forum for Megadeth fans. - Garat - 8th October 2026 Visited the forum. its good happy mod. |