Iron Maiden Bulgaria Forum
NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Printable Version

+- Iron Maiden Bulgaria Forum (https://ironmaiden-bg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Iron Maiden - English Thread (https://ironmaiden-bg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News (https://ironmaiden-bg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA (/showthread.php?tid=418)

Pages: 1 2

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Dragontear - 16th June 2009

Our site can now introduce a second interview in our special section "IRON MAIDEN WANTS YOU ... TO TALK!" . A long time ago we interviewed Rafael Kaplunovski - Rafi, who over the last two tours of the band traveled almost the whole world to watch them as many times as possible.
Now we have the honor to present you an interview with Rasmus from Denmark, who is even more remarkable person and fan. You can see for yourself in the following interview.

[Image: rasmus_pic.jpg]

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Кико - 17th June 2009

Great collection!Great fan!
Ras,if you're reading you will definetly laugh when you find out that in our site we made an questinaire whick asked "How many Maiden concerts have you been to?" The average answer was....3 Big Grin But I am sure that we will make the best of us to reach even closer your number of Maiden shows.

P.S:I have one of the Derek's paintings for Fear Of The Dark and I am wondering is it the same with yours,because Derek may ahve made more than one drawing for the cover.Can you post it somehow because I want to check it out?

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Rasmus - 18th June 2009

Hi

Thanks ,my Derek painting is in he´s book Run for Covers.
It´s the vampirer eddie that is flying over the bed picture.

How do your painting look´s like.

Please send a picture of it to my email and I will returne with a picture of mine.

Thanks alot.

-Rasmus

Кико Wrote:Great collection!Great fan!
Ras,if you're reading you will definetly laugh when you find out that in our site we made an questinaire whick asked "How many Maiden concerts have you been to?" The average answer was....3 Big Grin But I am sure that we will make the best of us to reach even closer your number of Maiden shows.

P.S:I have one of the Derek's paintings for Fear Of The Dark and I am wondering is it the same with yours,because Derek may ahve made more than one drawing for the cover.Can you post it somehow because I want to check it out?

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - stiff - 18th June 2009

Rasmus is legend even among the members of the IMOFC. He's legend among collectors too. Up the irons Ras!

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Dragontear - 18th June 2009

Rasmus Wrote:Hi

Thanks ,my Derek painting is in he´s book Run for Covers.
It´s the vampirer eddie that is flying over the bed picture.

How do your painting look´s like.

Please send a picture of it to my email and I will returne with a picture of mine.

Thanks alot.

-Rasmus

He doesent have painting...... he has a picture of the paining actualy and I gues its the same one

here it is

[Image: derroa.jpg]

Ras im realy happy to see you here .. from me and all the memebers of the IMBFC ... WELCOME .. It is honor for us to have you here.

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Leviatan - 18th June 2009

Wow Ras...amazing collection and what a place indeed! I can only say...bow:rockdevil:

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Dragontear - 18th June 2009

Im starting to plan my next vacantion in Danmark.. Big Grin

Yesterday a friend from Varna called me and when i picked up the phone he just said .. So, when are we leaviing...

And I said... Where?

and he returned: .. To Danmark..

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - novakova - 18th June 2009

Well,we will have to go to Denmark.In this bar it will be nessesary to drink some beer.Definetly.Hooray for the doode.

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - weekendwarrior - 18th June 2009

Your collection has always had that effect on people :laugh:

NEW INTERVIEW FOR IRON MAIDEN BULGARIA - Dr.Jend - 3rd July 2009

Rasmus, I salute You!

When we go to your Bar, for sure some people are going to need a Doctor! :edrool: I shell hope to be around... :edhorns:

Respect, Rasmus! :rockdevil: