Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Iron Maiden BG - музикални награди 2007
#4
I.Албум на 2007:
1.Manowar-Gods of War
2.Emigrate-Emigrate (Може би съм единствения за който албума е добърBig Grin)
3.Marilyn Manson-Eat me,Drink me

II.Песен на 2007:
1.Ozzy Osbourne-I don't wanna stop
2.Manowar-Die for Metal
3.Marilyn Manson-Heart Shaped Glasses

III.Разочарования на 2007:
1.Helloween - Gambling With The Devil
2.Bloodbound - Book Of The Dead
3.Letzte Instanz - Wir Sind Gold
I don't want your sympathy
all i sense is endless apathy
my fragile mask crumbles
and i continue reconcile
my eternal safety lost by doubt
too long have i refused to shout...

If i stare in the mirror will i see my face
if i look in the mirror even if i gaze ?
NO...i only saw bitterness and tears
could you help me ? help me fight my fears
you're just empty...you never felt...
you're just empty...you can't help
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Iron Maiden BG - музикални награди 2007 - by Eddie Breeg - 15th December 2007, 20:20

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)