Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ЧЕСТИТ ИМЕН ДЕН, НИКО !!!
#1
Честит имен ден, братле.
Желая ти много щастие, радости, късмет, любOFF, приятели (имаш си ниWink,
концерти и всичко най-хубаво.
:rockdevil:
(киссWink Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[COLOR="Yellow"]Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade
Slept in the dust with his daughter, her eyes red with
The slaughter of innocence
And I will pray for her.
I will call her name out loud.
I would bleed for her.
If I could only see her now.

Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me.
And I will pray for you.
...Some day I may return.
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
Честито и тук!Желая ти от всичко хубаво по много,ама най-много Мейдън!:rockdevil:
[Image: icebruce.jpg]
Reply
#3
ЧИД! :edtroop:
[Image: velikoturnovo_Clan.jpg]
Reply
#4
ЧИД! И Гери нека бъде по-милостива към теб! Big Grin
Steve Harris is no saint. But he did start something of a religion.
04.06.07 :edtroop: 02.08.08:edtroop: 10.02.09:edtroop: 14.08.10 :edtroop: 15.08.10 :edtroop: 08.06.13 :edtroop:
Reply
#5
ЧИД и от нас.Smile:rockdevil:
Reply
#6
Честит имен ден!

Весел празник!Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)