Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Questions and Answers
Aha-a-a, I had almost forgotten about that one

Twilight Zone (on the card the girl is holding)
right?
Hah yes correct answer... but look through the window Wink on the same coverSmile

[Image: f_hopm_b641d3c.jpg]

Only The Good Die Young...
All the evil seems to live forever...
Haha, yep, that's cool. I'll take my time to come up with a question as good as yours. Wink
When Samson's original drummer Clive Burr decided to join Iron Maiden, he 'swapped bands' with another drummer, who went off Iron Maiden to join Samson. His name was...
Barry Graham a.k.a "Thunderstick" ?

That's why "Innocent Exile" appear on Samson's album "Head On" by the name "Thunderburst"
Because Barry Graham is co-writer
Correct.

Well, as far as I can remember, there were certain issues around similarities between "Ides Of March" and "Thunderburst". They say Barry had written the instrumental and then left Iron Maiden, but took the opportunity to use it in the Samson record "Head On". Steve was not aware (or was) and put it in the "Killers" album without mentioning Barry in the writing credits. Clive and Barry were friends, that's how Clive understood what had really happened. Barry threatened Steve by undertaking lagal actions over the issue and Steve promised him that Maiden would never EVER play the song live and barry will receive his royalties. Iron Maiden still never play "Ides Of March" live, just use it as intro to their gigs. According to Barry, he still hadn't received any money out of copyright.
oh. i didn't noticed that is my turn ...
so:

Who actually is The Sheriff of Huddersfield ?:edtroop:
Rod Smallwood of course Wink
That's right
"Kill Me Ce Soir", which is on the B-side of "Holy Smoke" single is a cover version of a band, called...